Tuesday, December 6, 2016

why so interested in UFC women?

I don't understand the need to beat someone's face in with your elbow, or use submissive force and breaks someone's arm.  On the contrary there are many people who love this kind of stuff and pay big bucks to watch it weather it be on pay per view or in person.  What is it exactly that I am talking about?  You got it, cage fighting!.
So now let me tell you about my infatuation.  I went on a paid vacation with my work to Puerta Vallarta, Mexico.  While I was there my sister and I decided to go zip lining.  So we get dropped of at this place where  we are waiting for our ride to the zipline.  Our ride pulls up and there are 4 girls already on board.  So my sister and I take our seat on the front row.  I turned around to say hi to the girls.  As I do I notice the girl that is sitting directly behind me is pretty buff.  She had such great leg muscle and definition I thought for sure she did crossfit.  Well I did not say anything about it and we all just talked for the hour long trip to the zipline.  As we are on the zipline one of the girls hurt her knee and was having trouble walking in some of the spots we were at.  Well no need to worry buff girl to the rescue she just marches her up the the mountain by herself.  She really is buff.  Well as the trip goes on one of the girls stays behind because she was the only one who spoke Spanish.  Come to find out these 4 girls are all friends and the buff one is a UFC fighter names Jessica Eye.  Most know her by Evil Eye.  
From that moment on I probably asked way to many questions.  And at that moment I was hooked line and sinker.  I became so intrigued because she was such a humble nice girl I just could not imagine her as a fighter, but she really is.  I have been stalking her (well not really) on twitter and facebook.   Maybe that is why I am obsessed now is because I have actually meet her.  She is good and can handle her own.


No comments:

Post a Comment